Honey Pork Tenderloin Kabobs
Sweet and savory with a serious kick, these kabobs are full of juicy flavor.
- 1½ lbs Tender Choice® pork tenderloin, cut into 24 one-inch cubes
- ½ cup bourbon OR 2 T cider vinegar
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup mustard
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 3-4 sweet potatoes cut into 24 one-inch cubes
- 4 medium ripe unpeeled peaches, pitted and quartered
- 4 green peppers, each cut into 8 two-inch pieces
- 8 yellow onions, each cut into 4 two-inch pieces
- Olive oil for grilling
Mix bourbon (or vinegar), honey, mustard and tarragon in a bowl; stir well and set glaze aside. Steam or boil sweet potatoes until crisp-tender. Thread 3 sweet potato cubes, 3 pork cubes, 2 peach quarters, 4 green pepper pieces and 4 onion pieces alternately onto each of eight 10-inch skewers. Brush kabobs with honey glaze mixture. Lightly oil grill. Grill over medium-hot coals 5 minutes on each side, basting occasionally with glaze until meat reaches internal temperature of 145° F on a meat thermometer.