A Korean take on traditional pulled pork sandwiches.
Serves 2 to 3
- 2 lbs Tender Choice® pork sirloin
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 12 oz Korean barbecue sauce, kalbi or bulgogi
- Vegetable oil
- 1 bag (5 oz) shredded coleslaw mix
- 8 potato buns
- 1 white onion, cut into rings ¼ inch thick
- Cilantro sprigs
Place the raw pork in the freezer for one hour for easier slicing, then slice as thinly as possible (⅛ inch thick) and place in large bowl. Season pork with salt and pepper, add the Korean barbecue sauce and toss. Refrigerate the meat for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet, sauté the pork until it is cooked through and caramelized. Pile the pork on buns, top with coleslaw, onion rings and cilantro sprigs.