Pork Brisket (pork breast meat)
The deliciously savory taste of pork brisket, served up with veggies and seasoning to boot.
- 1 pkg Tender Choice® pork brisket
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 T sesame oil
- 1 tsp water
- Pinch black pepper
- 4 oz rice noodles (store-bought)
- 1 oz bean sprouts
- 1 oz chopped scallions, washed and patted dry
- 3 drops hot Sriracha (hot chili sauce)
- 1 seedless cucumber, washed, skin on, peeled into very thin strips
- 1 carrot, washed and scrubbed, peeled into very thin strips
Preheat grill to medium heat. Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, water and black pepper in a mixing bowl and quickly marinate the pork brisket for 15 minutes while keeping chilled. Place the marinated pork brisket on the grill for 4-6 minutes on each side until an internal temperature of 145° F is reached on a meat thermometer. Allow meat to rest for at least 3 minutes and slice into ¼ inch slices across the grain when ready to serve.
Fifteen minutes before serving, cook rice noodles and strain. Toss noodles with bean sprouts and chopped scallions. Serve with the pork brisket, a side of sliced carrots and cucumbers, and a few drops of Sriracha sauce, to taste.